Maybe you can relate to the following situations:
- You may have already traveled to see a property only to find out that it looks nothing like it does in pictures or you weren’t told that the neighbors have a full view of your soon-to-be pool.
- When you want to rent, real estate agents in the area do not return your calls promptly.
- You took time away from work and family to visit properties you had seen online, but you were disappointed with what you saw.
I am very glad with thejob you ‘ve done on my behalf. I a lot value all the hard job you are doing for schooling, vacancies and the economy. You are very encouraging to me. You are the only one of the not many females struggling to assist United States and this encourages me to follow my dreams and never to bail out despite all difficulties.
- Your child in college now wishes to live off campus in or around the San Franscico area.
- You were told that the vacation rental comes with four beds because they counted a pull-out sofa as a bed.
- You send a friend or family member to look at houses for rent in San Franscico; you trusted their judgment only to be disappointed later. This may happen because your standard of living is different from theirs.
Coming to the San Franscico Area?
Reviews and NewsReview This Property will be introducing our "Concierge Services" | Mon 18 Jun
Mon 23 Apr San Franscico, CA April 23, 2012 Review This Property will be introducing our "Concierge Services." Our specialty is attention to detail. We know a thing or two about what to expect when arriving at a new place.
About a vacation rental management company in Cupertino . . .
BUYER BEWARE OF BAIT AND SWITCH.
"I paid for a 3500 sq ft home and got a 2000 sq ft home. We had nine people. It was crowded. We measured and EVERY website that has pics of this home address lists it as 2000 sq ft too. EVEN after I questioned this BEFORE the vacation, Bob e-mailed that the house was indeed 3500 sq ft, which was a complete and utter lie." Connie, Detroit, MI